Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Role of Security and Antagonists on RP Servers
copying what i said on discord earlier

i'm just super fed up with how this game is being handled right now, by its players and admins alike. admins expect sec to be angels to even the shittiest antags, self antags, and vigilantes, even the ones not even remotely interested in role-playing or respecting our rules, because we "aren't meant to enforce the rules". meanwhile on the admin side of things, the rp rules feel selectively enforced, when they're actually enforced, and people just see admin warnings as a slap on the wrist and keep doing shit. antag-to-crew ratios are insane and higher even than main antag-to-crew ratios, and it's honestly impossible for sec to actually keep the peace when there's 6-7 round start antags with sleepers, latejoins, and miscreants mixed in. and of course, non-sec players are absolutely awful to security players. of course, nothing is done about that and it eventually leads to even mentors powergaming towards sec and nearly bullying them into quitting sec or the game all-together, as i experienced earlier this weekend. i don't think i can play this game anymore until this shit is addressed well, honestly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Role of Security and Antagonists on RP Servers - by Mopcat - 11-16-2020, 01:07 PM