Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frög#9854 ban application
My IRC/Discord Username: either froghat#9854 or frög#9854
Date and time of the ban: not sure, maybe(?) a month ago
Who banned me: unknown
Message given in the kick, if present: also unknown
Summary of events leading up to the ban: i honestly do not remember in the slightest
Why I should be unbanned: i'd like to chat with other goon players about goon things and such but when i tried to join the discord i was banned. i don't remember what exactly i did (which is less indicative of what i did wrong and more indicative of my horrible memory). my guess is it was relating to the month ban i had but again, not entirely sure.
You were banned for a bunch of low effort trolling, culminating in bigoted "jokes" about minorities and "the gays". Your in game ban expired, but if you're going to come back onto the discord I need some assurance that you absolutely will not repeat the behavior that got you to this point.
(11-15-2020, 04:35 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: You were banned for a bunch of low effort trolling, culminating in bigoted "jokes" about minorities and "the gays". Your in game ban expired, but if you're going to come back onto the discord I need some assurance that you absolutely will not repeat the behavior that got you to this point.
ah, alright. i won't say dumb shit like that again, my bad
ban removed. understand that you are still on very thing ice, given the nature of your comments.