Mentor app -- Boxta
I've been asked to provide a better reply than what I originally wrote.

Originally I've held off on giving a comment because my interactions with Box Ta have been limited to whenever they decide to act like a nuisance, EG breaking out of the brig with packets after being arrested as an non antag, despite being given a minimal 2 minute sentence.

Today, what caused the above comment was from 2 rounds, one in which I, the HoS, asked you, a staff assistant, to leave the AI upload along with everyone else in there. You refused claiming you had access. After asking multiple times, you proceeded to call me ShitSec and a shit HoS after I had to detain you. In OOC, you later stated that access was equal to rank and as such you were allowed to be in there, to which me and a couple other people explained to you that that's not the case. I'm not going to lambast you for not knowing things, it happens to us all. However, I would have hoped that you would have respected a Head of Security asking you to leave, considering the circumstances.

That wasn't what broke the camels back, it was the round that came after it. 5 minutes into the round and I get a call from the HoP that a staff assistant is trying to get into the office. I come and it's you using a guy to get over the table to the HoP and basically encouraging others to do the same. What followed from there was a situation that snowballed into a mob forming, overrunning Security, breaching and raiding the armoury and buying guns from QM, which prevented Security from dealing with the Gang threat that killed an officer.

I'll admit my mistake for commenting without giving it much further thought. I don't mind you being a nerd or being mischevious. I also don't think you're a bad guy. But I'd like you to look at the bigger picture outside of what's going on in the spur of the moment for you. People notice Mentors more than regular players, even subconciously. If a new player see a Mentor playing a certain way, they'll notice that and it will affect their perception of Mentors as a whole. I don't think you try to only cause trouble 24/7. But unfortunately, thats all my expirences with you have been. I hope it'll be more than just those. But for now, I can't confidently give a reccomendation.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor app -- Boxta - by Boxta - 11-15-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Dickles - 11-16-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by AWarriorBunny - 11-16-2020, 04:45 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by AberrantQuerist - 11-16-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Froggit_Dogget - 11-18-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Recusor - 11-20-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Carbadox - 11-24-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Carbadox - 11-24-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Boxta - 11-24-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Flourish - 12-07-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Mrfishstick - 12-07-2020, 10:39 PM