Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
make the security badge function as an ID
I don't recall which book it's in off-hand so I can't get the exact quote, but I agree with Vimes.  A copper without a badge isn't a copper at all.

Let us wear our badges, damn it.
you can already wear them on your suit slot to flex about how cool you are and how the only armor you need is justice
Badges should have like, a 3% chance of deflecting a shot

Also make a symbol for when you flash it so you can quickly ID yourself. Works great for when you want to go undercover
That 3% chance of deflecting seems like a fair deal; at least no body armor and the style holds up tight.
Yeah.
Yeah.
Yeah.
Yo.
Honestly, this is a great idea. I think this would solve alot of my headaches as HoS when HoP starts to give out All Access or promote people to Security without telling me or my permission.
(11-15-2020, 08:35 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: you can already wear them on your suit slot to flex about how cool you are and how the only armor you need is justice

Oh they are for the suit slot? I was wondering what their purpose was other than just being a badge to show off. I even tried to use them like a sticker and nothing happened.