Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give botany bongs so they can blaze it without blazing all their crops
Tongue 
I think everyone can agree that botany is on fire like 90% of the time would be nice if we could smoke the weed and not smoke ourselves
Only if you have to go out of your way to get it.

NT ain't paying you lazy fucks to be stoned off your ass all the time.
I think Flaborized even has sprites for this, so I don't think it'd be terrible to implement? At the very least, coworkers in botany who don't particularly want to smoke wouldn't be subjected to the THC bombs that frequent botany.
Add a fire extinguisher with one of those zip ties on it so NT can tell if you had to use it, along with a note telling them to stop smoking pot.
I mean you could always just roll some of that botany weed into doinks but this does sound like a fun idea
Yeah botany usually starts with paper bins and a lighter near by for rolling joints. I guess you want more smoke though
I put a way to implement something like this in my Nano-Fab expansion thread. Want an easy one? Just take some glass to engineering and make one quick!

Made using metal or crystal material
*For the stoners out there. Becomes 'packed bong' when weed is added. Holds 20 units of liquid and transfers 1 unit of it to host along with a 'hit' of weed. Weed has 3-5 hits/leaf? An option to papers.

So you could do funky things like fill your bong with LSD to get extra... funky.