Poll: Would having a server population limit positively impact?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.57%
17 48.57%
No
40.00%
14 40.00%
Other
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Please, let's set a population limit for the servers
I'm gonna go make a new thread for my idea as I don't want to derail the thread. I don't think a pop-limit would be a good idea as some people enjoy the chaos, while others prefer the classic 25-ish that pre-tide Goon was mostly known for.
Personally, I like the idea of keeping the mainserver capless, but putting a cap on the overflow server, and giving them branding.

Trick people into joining the capped server by dressing it up as Goon Station Exclusive Deluxe Edition. The only difference is everyone has fancy clothes and random things will be gold and glinting, to give the illusion of luxury

Or maybe you get the alternative jumpsuits on one server and it's like an alternate reality?
Eh, I'd like the code to stay the same, having 4 separate version of Goonstation seems a bit much. I wouldn't object to renaming it though and "maybe" changing some of the pre-round backgrounds to match it (Without the limit, anything that changes the name from Overflow would be nice since it feels a bit like saying it's the "lesser" server where "the party ain't at")