Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Engineering jobs need more unique traitor items post your ideas in the thread!
Right now all Mechanic has that is totally unique is the syndie scanner and the CE has none! None at all not a single CE only traitor item there used to be one called the singularity bomb but it was removed for being too strong.
Some kind of device that lets you remotely electrify/bolt doors and mess with APCs would be cool

It would benefit both the rogue AI and traitor CE, since they could accuse each other and confuse the crew
I am goin throw ideas at the wall and see if something sticks

Sindicate metal foam grenades that are super hard/fast acting and/or suffocate thoes trapped in them?

Self heating disquised fire extinquisher/flamer?

Firefighters suit with 100% fire resist? comes with a fire axe and some incendiary grenades ?

A portable device that imitates the Atmospherics Transporter the engineer cyborgs have?

Hight capacity welders?

Fibre wire that looks like a cable coil?

Sindincate pod construction kit?

OH OH how about a mothership! like a 12 [magical sindicate currency] for a pod that can dismantle station walls and build sindicate drones out of them? it would give the pods in security more use too
I like the syndie metal foam grenades idea.

Maybe the CE can order some super engine gas that makes the engine go fucking mental high numbers so you can hotwire the engine and ash people?
(11-03-2020, 09:26 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: I like the syndie metal foam grenades idea.

Maybe the CE can order some super engine gas that makes the engine go fucking mental high numbers so you can hotwire the engine and ash people?

You can do that already just need oxy agent B
I've thought miners could get good use of a deployable nanite swarm as a traitor item. Be a good one for CE as well.
(11-03-2020, 09:45 AM)Brixx79 Wrote: I've thought miners could get good use of a deployable nanite swarm as a traitor item.  Be a good one for CE as well.

That would be fun or maybe some kind of radiation grenade / bomb?