Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Visually differentiates medbay's lockers
Information 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[input wanted] [qol] [feat]
About the PR
This PR adds several new sprites for various medical lockers, so that they look different. The regular locker and blue clothes locker have been poked a little bit along with the new sprites so they fit together nicely.

![medlockers](https://user-images.githubusercontent.co...dc4bbe.png)
In order: medicine, anaesthetic, medkit, restricted medicine, medical uniform/clothing, patient's stuff*

![afbeelding](https://user-images.githubusercontent.co...f400ff.png)
Here's what Cog1's medbay looks like with these sprites, since that map has them close enough together to fit on one screenshot.

*The blue patient lockers aren't used yet, and I think I might have to make a new locker in code and/or alter all the maps to put those in. I don't really have time or will to do that today, so that's for a follow-up PR. The locker on Manta with the nurse stuff in now also uses the red variant.

Why's this needed?
Having to memorize the locations + functions of the lockers for each map is a bit of a pain in the ass.

Changelog

Code:
(u)BatElite:
(+)Medbay's lockers now look mostly different from one another!
Input wanted

I didn't show these sprites to anyone so IDK if people think they're any good at communicating their contents. These have been sitting in my sprite thing for months now, and I figured I might as well PR them while I have a moment. My prediction is that the restricted locker is going to have the most opinions attached, but I personally like the stark contrast.
If changes need making that'll happen after the weekend.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Freshly merged/implemented, so moving to Good ideas! subforum. Sprites are about same as the ones originally shown, kinda surprisingly. Anybody else is free to try their hand at a new set of medical locker sprites for better differentiation.