Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GorillaMyDreams maybe
Admin name: GorillaMyDreams was mentioned in OOC as being the person who changed it to Gang, but I don't know for sure as the Adminwho list was empty.
Server: LLJK #1
Date/Time: Today
Synopsis:

I was playing as usual and entered the game at round start. Someone in OOC said "GANG MODE PLEASE" so I said "Please no gang mode" and "Gang mode is incredibly bad." The invisible admin set the round mode to gang. He did it again 6-7 times after people complained in OOC.

The round started, I got Geneticist, and the other geneticist spawned a gear locker. He started attacking me so I punched him and knocked him out. I immediately dragged him to the Reclaimer and was Reclaiming him when he instantly recovered from the stun and punched me, knocking me out. From here he choked me to death.

I adminhelped it since it says gang members and leaders can't kill the crew - I was not in a gang - and received no response. I asked Mandir why he killed me and he said this:

DEAD: Ghost (Mandir Hoole) wails, "yes, a voice in my head told me to attack the other geneticist"

It seems that whichever admin was on the server and hiding his name:

• Set the round to gang because he wanted to make someone in the server (maybe me specifically) 'angry', which is really childish and unfun behavior.

• Ordered my geneticist buddy to murder me.

• Assisted him when I knocked him out by removing his stun.

• Ignored my adminhelp on the matter intentionally.

Log: Here's the log of the round so far

http://pastebin.com/YL79HjxP

Extra Information: N/A
Also, related in the chance that it's GorillaMyDreams: I've seen him come into the server and give himself admin-wizard, then run around killing everyone.
mucubed Wrote:Also, related in the chance that it's GorillaMyDreams: I've seen him come into the server and give himself admin-wizard, then run around killing everyone.

I don't do this actually. I play rounds normally like everyone else does and pretty much normal players ghosting and other admins see this for themselves.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:
mucubed Wrote:Also, related in the chance that it's GorillaMyDreams: I've seen him come into the server and give himself admin-wizard, then run around killing everyone.

I don't do this actually. I play rounds normally like everyone else does and pretty much normal players ghosting and other admins see this for themselves.

But I saw you do it. You said "I'm going to kill everyone this round" and then there was a wizard - who I assume was you, anyway - with every spell who went around killing people.
mucubed Wrote:
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:

But I saw you do it. You said "I'm going to kill everyone this round" and then there was a wizard - who I assume was you, anyway - with every spell who went around killing people.

Ok and when exactly did I do this?
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Ok and when exactly did I do this?

Don't know. Are you seriously saying you don't remember it?

It might have been another admin using your name, somehow?
No, no one uses my name except me, so how can you see me do something but not remember it?
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:so how can you see me do something but not remember it?

Huh?

Anyway, this is getting a little derailed. I do remember you doing that, distinctly. It's very very lightly possible that it was another admin and I misremembered the name, but I put the chance at like 0.1%. But this isn't going anywhere talking about that incident, so we should talk about the one in the thread's OP instead.
Well when you're accusing me of things I don't really do I'm sort of obligated to prove otherwise.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:I play rounds normally like everyone else does

Unrelated to you or the topic, but this is not actually the case for some admins. I've seen "Xanthippus" (not sure which admin this is, but I know he's an admin as I've seen him ghost and re-enter his body while still alive) teleport himself inside the station when he was in space with no suit freezing to death.
And what does that have to do with me apparently going around killing everyone at will? I play rounds normally with everyone else and I die all the time.
Nothing, as I said it did. I still think the aforementioned admin wizard was you but I have no way to prove this as I didn't take logs or anything like that, just watched and distantly thought "This is very lame."
mucubed Wrote:You said "I'm going to kill everyone this round"
I couldn't find any instances of this (or similar declarations) in ooc in any log between now and the 19th. shrug
Also, I have no idea who "Xanthippus" is. If that is their key, they are not an admin here.
AngriestIBM Wrote:
mucubed Wrote:You said "I'm going to kill everyone this round"
I couldn't find any instances of this (or similar declarations) in ooc in any log between now and the 19th. shrug
Also, I have no idea who "Xanthippus" is. If that is their key, they are not an admin here.

No, that's their player name.

>I couldn't find any instances of this (or similar declarations) in ooc in any log between now and the 19th.

Perhaps look back longer, but I don't know the exact phraseology. I think it must have been Gorilla now that I think about it, also, because I just remembered that yesterday he said "I'm going to annoy everyone this round" or "I'm going to irritate everyone this round" and spawned the chairs which trip you all over the station in every tile. Take note of the sentence structure there - it's almost identical to the "I'm going to kill everyone this round" I remembered.

Also, do either of you know about the incident in the OP?
[18:43:55] OOC: GorillaMyDreams/GorillaMyDreams : I'm going to annoy everyone this round
Tripping chairs is kinda bothersome, but it's a far cry from a wizard rampage.