Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which HUD do you use?
Personally, I like the TG hud. I've been a consistent Goon player, so it's not a matter of me being used to it, I just really like where it places open inventory. Feels quicker to access.

Personally, I'd like to see a HUD that places more static inventory stuff along the left and right margins running vertically, and more frequently accessed stuff along the bottom or top running horizontally
I use the vaporized hud theme and the Goon hud. I like the pretty colors and I like being able to see what I'm wearing and my hands all in a glance at the bottom of my screen.
I use default, it's fun and good
everyone already knows which one i use and that it's the best one
i use the classic green and blue hud bc its really nice. and i like all the extra bits at the top bc im a loser
and i use goon style bc im old and hate change >:[
Default hud with default style because I'm a default player
TG, default style. Having shit at the bottom of the screen is cool, and means less time between swapping weapons and clicking spessman until horizontal. Goon HUD is nice and all, but having clothing at in the priority spot on the screen is kinda eh to me, considering theres a hotkey to swap clothes.
For the longest time, Goon HUD with the Colourblind theme. Since all the themes are now more colourblind friendly now thanks to Flaborized, I've been experimenting with all of them. I think I like Mithril the most but Vaporized has grown on me too. I tried the TG hud for a bit but it ended up feeling weird to me so I swapped back to the one I've been using for years.
Ive never changed my HUD once since I started playing. I'd probably get too confused if I did since I've only ever played on goon since 2011 except for that one time I tried Baystation and did not enjoy the experience. Oh also unless you count observing CM.