Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add chem dispensers and other science machines to ghost VR.
Ghost VR is currently very combat-oriented. This is nice, however I think that a lot of people would find the opportunity to use their death to discover new chemicals and generally just practice and play around with stuff very cool.

I basically think there should be a ghost version of the chemistry room in ghost VR, with the exact same mechanics as real life, and also a chemical testing room with a button which cleans it, for testing things such as nitroglycerin and other explosive chemicals which people may want to discover. Also perhaps a human vending machine like in the murder box, for all your sadistic needs.
I think this would help alleviate some of the grief that comes with dying as a chemist, I approve!
Yea.... Gonna have to say no to this one. You can already do some nasty and cool things using Hydro and the drink dispenser in the afterlife bar, which I highly recommend frequenting!

It's kind of bad enough that TTVs are used and tested on the VR z-level, as they can feel a good size bomb, and those things just barely stay within that place, I don't want to imagine what kind of death chem, melt everything, break and lag the game mixes people would make given some time alone. It could also see scientist just not played as people would resort to using the VR space over the actual chem lab.
Going to have to agree with Drago here, they said everything i was going to say but better.
Boy oh boy, I sure would love giving chemists a safe space for researching secret chems without any risk of them falling into any sort of danger
I do think part of science is the risk of death or damage when doing chem. If you want to dabble in the dangerous, I think there should be a risk to that.

Not for secret chems... those are available in the code if you want em that bad. There is, however, with many of these chems a level of learning that comes with application of chems that inherently comes with a bit practice and self destruction. It's a right of passage if nothing else.