Dimwhat's HoS application (You can stop bullying me now)
+1!

DimWhat is awesome at balancing Sec duties with Station duties. I've only played a few rounds with Sasha, but the most memorable (and one of the most memorable ever) was when I later-joined as an inspector on Overflow; things were slow, there wasn't much crime, and I believe Security was even full. I wanted to go do Juicer Schweet's, and Sasha buddied up with me, since I asked over radio if anyone wanted to help and none of the other crew was interested. I framed it as being an "inspection" of the facility. Sasha jumped in the Diner Bus, and away we went! We ticketed Every. Single. Violation. in Juicer Schweet's, and even though it was Overflow, we RP'd out the entire process, and discovery of the secret of Juicer Schweet's. It was a really good moment, and I think it shows a couple of things: one, I was brought in on the fun in a round where I might've otherwise went alone and had an overall "meh" experience. What started as a throw-away round for me ended as one of my top 3. Two, there was an analysis of the station situation, which was pretty mild; correctly gauging threats and knowing how much force is needed to respond to them allows for Security to better optimize their gameplay, and by extension, a lot of other people's! Even if the result is some sort of wacky adventure! 3.) I appreciated Dim's leading me through the zone, but still keeping the mystery for me. I was sincerely hooked to the very end, and I think it shows Dim has a keen sense of how to guide other people and make their round enjoyable without trying to control them. That's a really, really valuable skill for a HoS, in my opnion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dimwhat's HoS application (You can stop bullying me now) - by nefarious6th - 10-18-2020, 01:04 AM