Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steal ____ Objective
[Image: K1Gluj0.png]

I failed my mission after clearly and obviously having a master tape in my backpack. I asked about it in the IRC channel and someone said something about an old bug where, if it's in your box and not in your backpack, the game assumes you don't have it or something. This shouldn't be the case, though, because on many occasions I've stolen the AI's brain and put it in my box, completing and succeeding at the objective.

Maybe I just did something wrong, but that exact tape (mouse hovered over for confirmation that it is, in fact, a master tape) is definitely in my box, which was definitely in my backpack when I escaped on the shuttle.
Huh. I added that objective, I'm not sure of why it didn't work in that case, guess I have more testing to do.
I just rode off alive on the shuttle with the AI's neural net processor in a box in my backpack. The objective to steal the AI's neural net processor was listed as failed, despite the fact I succeeded.

This is probably related to the recode of how containers work, which is why I tagged Tobba in the title.
Kubius Wrote:I just rode off alive on the shuttle with the AI's neural net processor in a box in my backpack. The objective to steal the AI's neural net processor was listed as failed, despite the fact I succeeded.

This is probably related to the recode of how containers work, which is why I tagged Tobba in the title.

yeah having an item has always been buggy if its in a container that is in a container, it always seems hit or miss if it notices it.