Xenonia's Desperate Re-Mentoring Attempt
Usual Character Name: Herb Garden and variations on the name Herb Garden (Heist Garden, Gerb Harden, Nedrag Breh)
BYOND Username: Xenonia
Recommended by (if applicable): The people who voted for me initially
Times Available: Very often, I'm on a lot

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Well, I'll start out with a bit of an apology: I was de-mentored before for being a huge jerk. I made fun of people in mentor help, and used it as a chatroom with the other mentors, which are both very inappropriate things to do. I understand that this fact will probably factor in quite heavily on my chance to become a mentor again, as I was a buffoon and blew my chance the first time.

However, I am coming to you again with a humble request for a second chance at mentorship. All my experience from before remains valid, and I've gained many new experiences as well, such as discovering how to "loaf" and learning how to set up the engine. My main area of interest remains telescience, but I have begun to branch out as well.

I believe that, if re-mentored, I will be able to prove that I am no longer the spamming, sneering jerklord I previously was, and that I can prove both patient and helpful as opposed to "abrasive and snarky". As well, I promise not to let my "purple text" get to my head again, as I understand mentors are not better than others; simply more experienced, and as such it is their duty to help. After all, elitism is inherently wrong, as exampled by homophobia and racism, both of which are not tolerated by this community.

I'm not going to lie and say that I have gotten 100% better, because I am still human, and like all humans, am prone to fits of stupidity and the occasional display of rage, but I can say that I understand what I did wrong before and that I intend to go to great lengths to prevent falling into such awful habits.

So please, despite my previous displays of rudeness, I ask simply that you consider Xenonia for rementoring. Good night, and god bless.
Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek, a Haiku
An ogre alone
Cries for his boon companion
"I miss you, donkey."

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was de-mentored. Also, a couple of day bans.
I say yes,he was pretty helpful the few times i asked him.
Wonkmin Wrote:Yes if you promise to behave and not do what you were doing before.

Also that haiku holy god
"Holy god" good or "Holy god" bad?
And yes, I do promise to behave
What'd you do, specifically? Not that it matters because that shrek haiku has redeemed you of pretty much anything short of using mentorhelp to find out where somebody lives so you could sneak into their house and eat their dog but I'm kind of curious what it actually takes to get someone banned from offering advice to people.
Dauntasa Wrote:What'd you do, specifically? Not that it matters because that shrek haiku has redeemed you of pretty much anything short of using mentorhelp to find out where somebody lives so you could sneak into their house and eat their dog but I'm kind of curious what it actually takes to get someone banned from offering advice to people.

If I remember correctly, it was being A. an abusive jerk who used mentorhelp like a private chat for mentors and B. making fun of people who had simple questions or accidentally used mentorhelp for adminhelp
Xenonia Wrote:accidentally used mentorhelp for adminhelp
I'm pretty sure that everyone who does this gets one "you should be using adminhelp for this" and then if they keep doing it everyone just starts making fun of them.
I said yes to your first application and I will say yes again. Please don't screw it up this time.
I firmly believe in second chances. you are also a very skilled player/haiku writer so yes.

Xenonia 4 mentor (again) 2013
you are a very good player and have alot of knowlage, so I think you will do good this time, so don't mess up you get a yes from me also that haiku is amazing
Yes, your an amazing player who knows his shit.Yes
-Crimer