Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Requiring organs to be removed for chest items
Basically, a sort of continuation of this thread, where there was  a proposal to make implanting items in one's chest require removing organs. I liked it and thought it was funny (though I personally didn't think it'd be proper balance for chest TTVs), and a fair amount of other people seemed to want it too. So like I always recommend, I've decided to make a thread for this idea, so people can discuss, offer their support, give criticism, that jazz.

Anyways, the idea itself. The idea is that you can hide an item in your chest through the chest implant surgery, and it'd be hard to remove and difficult to detect without an health analyzer, but you'd have to sacrifice organs to have it and potentially miss out on useful mechanics or require constant treatment. That admittingly doesn't really properly balance that huge upside, but at least you're not getting it for almost free.

So say, maybe for a tiny item, you'd just have to remove an kidney, but if you want to implant something small, like a box, well, I hope you don't like eating, 'cause need to  remove your stomach and intestines to make room. And if you want something bigger, like a gun, well, I hope you didn't need that liver.

Note that huge and bulky stuff can't be surgically inserted into one's chest, so I don't have anything for those. But I suppose maybe they could be bought back if it required some more major organs to be lost.

Also this isn't like, anything official like that "Remove gang?" thread. This isn't me acting as an admin to poll the playerbase to make an official decision. This is  me just sharing what I think could be an interesting feature.
Really funny yes. Maybe even realistic, sure!
"Doc, Why is there a lung in this box?"
"Oh just a spare lung. Hey can you give me a tour of the SEC department btw?"

I think it's a fine idea, if you're gonna put a *TTV* in your chest.
Though if the clown wants a simple horn, it's kinda sad to have to give up an organ for that.

----
Also that was quite a thread continuation. Yet the important questions aren't being asked here.
Did admins light xRev on fire? Did rawrcakes figure out the correct format? Such unanswered questions escape us even now.
I swear to God my mouse hates me. First it suddenly turns off when I need it, now it messes up copying and pasting.

Linked to CORRECT thread this time.