Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove chocolate infinismoke
There's a trivially easy way to make a smoke mix that, as long as anyone is alive inside of it, will nigh-infinitely reproduce itself, covering an absurdly large area if used with newsmoke, lagging the game massively through the sheer number of reactions if not outright crashing it, and applying the TOUCH reaction so many times in such a short period that it's practically an instakill.

It involves chocolate, although IIRC there's a few other chems you can use.  I'd rather not disclose exactly how it works, it's abused enough already, but a brief look at the wiki should be enough to figure it out if you haven't already.
yes please
This is still around? I thought it was removed years ago because of the lag. I use to make a lagsmoke that had chocolate and LIFE and BURNING and it just kept going and going.
we have an exploits forum for reporting exploits, which I encourage you to use. as it stands, I have no idea how this mix supposedly works so I don't have any way to follow through with this suggestion
Not really infinite or an exploit tbh. Im probably the one using the bombs that made you post lol. It doesn't really last nigh-infinitely, it just depends on the number of people inhaling it and making a smoke reaction, so it would make sense if it seems nigh-infinite if I detonate it on the shuttle but in reality its not. The one you're probably talking about is my pure brute/burn hellmix which is quite loud laggy. I also see what you're saying about the chocolate but there is a much better and I believe less laggier alternate which I'm not able to get in a time crunch. If needed I can show you the videos of them Urs since I record most of my party favours.