Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Station 13 in PC Gamer's UK magazine!
[Image: HpDFNrl.png]
[Image: eAgqrud.png]
Not too long ago SS13 was featured in PC Gamer, now it's been featured again in the UK version of the magazine!
Only 45? Wtf. He must of had a rage or a ban along the line.
its 45th out of 50 in a "Best free games of all time" list, not a review score out of 100.
That makes more sense, still its great ss13 is getting attention even without Advertisement. With any luck it will inspire big companies to a new mp genre.
lmao i wonder if /tg/ is pissed that they list the developers as exadv/something awful and give a screenshot of /tg/
I'm glad that people are starting to realize that this game is good. Fuck everyone who doubts it.
Mosheninkov Wrote:lmao i wonder if /tg/ is pissed that they list the developers as exadv/something awful and give a screenshot of /tg/

Facepunch certainly is.
There seems to be significant hate towards Goonstation from /tg/ and the other groups.
Hey this is pretty neat!
Katznelson Wrote:There seems to be significant hate towards Goonstation from /tg/ and the other groups.

Most hate I see from /tg/ is people who got banned for hate speech, being creepy, or generally being terrible human beings, with the occasional dude whose first round was a Badmins round. The 4chan servers have some decent ideas that are absolutely crippled by the player base being from...well, 4chan. That, and 4chan and Something Awful have had a long-standing feud because 4chan came in part from Moot and company being thrown out of ADTRW after the Great Purges.

Replace goons with punks and here is your answer