Vampirate mentor app don't laugh.
Honestly? I don't actually care about your political views. They are not relevant to the question you are asking in this thread. What I *do* care about, and what *is* relevant, is whether or not you can keep your views, whatever they are, to yourself when you've got a big fat 'i represent goonstation' sticker on you - and frankly, I am not confident in your ability to do that. Cool zone keeps coming up here not because the views you demonstrated in there were repellent to people, but because you would not shut up about them, especially when it was clear to everybody that your continued presence in the channel and your participation in conversation in that channel was making everybody miserable. That is also why you were removed from the channel - not because of your views, but because you *would not shut up about them* when you were asked to.

This inability to read the room, the refusal to sacrifice your desire to make yourself heard for the benefit of everyone else who doesn't want to hear it, and the general carelessness both of those hint at, are why 'vamp 4 mentor 2020' is an extremely hard and non-negotiable 'no' to me. My advice, which you are free to ignore, is to spend the next year or two really focussing on learning when to shut up and let a topic drop - get good at that, and maybe try this again.

Messages In This Thread
Vampirate mentor app don't laugh. - by vampirate - 10-11-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Vampirate mentor app don't laugh. - by Caro - 10-11-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Vampirate mentor app don't laugh. - by Chayot - 10-12-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Vampirate mentor app don't laugh. - by popecrunch - 10-13-2020, 10:07 AM