Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Reenables miscreants on the RP server with some better-curated objectives.
Information 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[INPUT WANTED] [FEATURE]
About the PR

This PR enables miscreants on the RP-Server. Objectives courtesy of Gonzako, Jan Antilles, Flap Jackson, schwick, and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Why's this needed?

I think that having miscreants enabled on the RP server might lead to better stories, give people some more direction, and improve rounds. I do see the problems with regular miscreant objectives on the RP server, and I hope these seem non-grief-enabling enough for everyone to be comfortable with em, if not, feel free to either suggest new ones or just ask me to cut em out entirely!

Also if the writing looks bad I'm sorry grammar isn't my strong-suit.

Changelog

Code:
(u)Fosstar:
(*) Miscreants are now reenabled on the RP server with new objectives. Be wary of these fiends, slinking around to cause all manner of trouble.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Miscreants were gone? Aww I liked the idea, never got it but it was a cool thing to have available. 100% yes, this is a good thing.
Will the RP miscreant objectives be enabled for the regular servers as well? I think the current objectives there are a bit repetitive and narrow.
there is a typo in the last one, the religion one. At least, I hope "Ho door-to-door" is a typo...
Just bumping this thread to check if anyone has some more opinions on it! Feel free to suggest new objectives!
Hey, remember this? Well, ZeWaka did because he just merged this. Aside from some grammar fixes, it's about same as it originally was. It's implemented now, so moving to Good ideas! subforum.

Feel free to make a thread if you have any feedback, e.g. you want to propose more miscreant objectives or you want the phrasing of one clarified.