Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
I am probably gonna get shit for this
If I may on this one.

From what I can tell, OMJ was given the chance to come on and give a quick explanation for something.  This something was meant to be kept private, because it's a personal life thing.  No one should feel a need to air their dirty laundry, after all.  Despite OMJ's insistence, it didn't seem like Captain was trying to insult or drag them through the mud in doing this, nor did it feel like he was doing anything other than just saying that if he needs it, that he should get some help.  Why he decided to make the whole thing public, I don't know.

Now, let's leave the personal insults out of this one for a sec.

He was given the chance to give an explanation and to say he won't do try to share Crypto anymore.  And he decided to use this chance to...share crypto information.  Yes, it wasn't insisting people buy the shit

Ignoring everything else, I don't see how anyone could of expected this course of action to go well.  And from what I understand, this was just the last straw all together.

I don't like throwing anyone out and slamming the door, but then again I don't run the place.  Abd I can't say for sure I wouldn't have done the same, especially since it was less a "I don't like what this admin did" and little more than "Fuck you" over and over again.

oh wow warcrimes said everything i wanted to while i was trying to delete this plz

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am probably gonna get shit for this - by Technature - 10-10-2020, 10:30 AM