Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemistry Help Intent
If you are in help intent and try to splash a beaker you should get a pop up

Are you sure you want to splash all of the solution onto the floor?

and if you are on any of the harm intents, it should just do it instantly
because nothing is as bad as mixing something for 40 minutes then seeing "You splash the solution onto the Security Camera!"
Please yes. I don't know how many times I've accidentally wasted 40 minutes of work because I clicked slightly to the left of the heater by mistake.
This is hilarious though. Chemist jerks cooking up some ultra-deadly cocktail and it gets wiped away embarrassingly. It's like genetics where you can have all 4 superpowers and you activate Strangeness and it completely ruins it if you weren't careful with buffers.
mucubed Wrote:This is hilarious though. Chemist jerks cooking up some ultra-deadly cocktail and it gets wiped away embarrassingly. It's like genetics where you can have all 4 superpowers and you activate Strangeness and it completely ruins it if you weren't careful with buffers.
I think you missed the genetics update my friend.
Would be best if harm splashes and help makes it act like a glass does, hits objects with the beaker and tries to force feed the contents when used on a person.
Tteckk Wrote:Would be best if harm splashes and help makes it act like a glass does, hits objects with the beaker and tries to force feed the contents when used on a person.

Oh yes. It's not 100% clear which containers will forcefeed and which will splash anyway. Most traditional drinking containers feed and most other things splash, but the formaldehyde bottles are... bottles, and still splash.

Why wouldn't I be able to splash the entire contents of an acid-filled water bottle on someone anyway?
i support this idea, im tired of accidently wasting entire large beakers of meds
woah since when have you been an admin
Dauntasa Wrote:woah since when have you been an admin

like a couple days ago or something
Why not have a smaller amount pour out if the help intent is set.

You could probably use that to apply a chemical to the floor without spilling it all at once.
Why do you have a really shit anime avatar you turd
A v good suggestion please implement.

Klayboxx Wrote:Why do you have a really shit anime avatar you turd

die
Marquesas Wrote:die

lmao why are you taking so much offence to my dislike of what I thought was an admin breakin' da law?

Chillax homie butt