Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
captainbravo
https://imgur.com/gallery/og7Djbe
This isn’t an okay way to speak to players. This is a personal affront masked as a wellbeing check.

Every single one of these wacky fucking allegations were totally baseless. Where the fuck did this ass clown pull out the narrative that I scam people on the internet to get by and don’t have a job?

This is months ago in regards to me trying to tell people what I was buying in crypto. That turned into this fucking dickhead assuming I meant to scam people and unload my bags on Goonstation of all communities- a group of people that I literally grew up with.

My favorite is the last paragraph- get some help, stop spending your whole life...blah blah blah

Where are these allegations coming from? From absolute fucking thin air? 

tl;dr- newly minted admin decided to assume I was a scamming piece of shit gambling addict who can’t hold down steady employment that desperately needed help and was so in the dumps that he tried to scam people on a spaceman game. Word. Not a chill way to speak to players. Don’t do this again, to anybody.

Won’t be checking this thread/accepting apologies, do better.
(10-09-2020, 03:31 PM)OMJ Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/og7Djbe
This isn’t an okay way to speak to players. This is a personal affront masked as a wellbeing check.

Every single one of these wacky fucking allegations were totally baseless. Where the fuck did this ass clown pull out the narrative that I scam people on the internet to get by and don’t have a job?

This is months ago in regards to me trying to tell people what I was buying in crypto. That turned into this fucking dickhead assuming I meant to scam people and unload my bags on Goonstation of all communities- a group of people that I literally grew up with.

My favorite is the last paragraph- get some help, stop spending your whole life...blah blah blah

Where are these allegations coming from? From absolute fucking thin air? 

tl;dr- newly minted admin decided to assume I was a scamming piece of shit gambling addict who can’t hold down steady employment that desperately needed help and was so in the dumps that he tried to scam people on a spaceman game. Word. Not a chill way to speak to players. Don’t do this again, to anybody.

Won’t be checking this thread/accepting apologies, do better.

Actually, that's exactly how I speak to people who use their clout in a community to try to shill cryptocurrency scams to people. Great mentor ping btw.

[Image: eg1VVeQ.png]

Nice of you to wait until after I quit to make this complaint, though.
Oh you quit? That’s fucking fire. No complaints towards the admins then, carry on. You clearly didn’t have the proper conduct becoming of this community. I hope you piss your pants every single day you walk this earth.

Go check the timestamps of my messages and what $TEND did after I did my absolute best to get every single person I gave even a remote shit about to buy it.

Wait, I’ll show you. That was timestamped July 30th or 29th.

https://cmc.io/coins/tendies

Fuck you.
(10-09-2020, 03:31 PM)OMJ Wrote: Won’t be checking this thread/accepting apologies, do better.

so much for that i guess. bonus:

[Image: wZpOGHs.png]

even a rando on imgur doesn't see you as justified here. let that sink in
Does that justify the absolutely repugnant manner you spoke to me and the baseless asinine allegations you made against me you ass clown?

(10-09-2020, 04:22 PM)OMJ Wrote: Does that justify the absolutely repugnant manner you spoke to me and the baseless asinine allegations you made against me you ass clown?

Nope. Fuck you
I'm locking this thread as non-constructive. Admin feedback isn't for railing on one another with antagonizing posts or personal attacks.
While posts in the Admin Feedback are typically never used as grounds for any actions against a player, an exception was made in this specific instance. OMJ had already been partially banned from this community as a result of these crypto schemes and their forum account had been left open to allow them an opportunity to appeal this ban if they so wished - with the cavate that they would need to abandon evangelizing said crypto schemes anywhere in our community.

OMJ instead has opted to use this lifeline to launch a personal attack against a former member of the admin staff and as a result their ban has been extended to the forums as well.

Posts to this forum which provide negative feedback on admin behavior are always welcome and will never result in retaliatory actions but posts which contain nothing but naked provocations and personal attacks will not be afforded similar protections.