Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Altar Spacebux Pricing
But working with other people is *annnnooooyyyyiiiing*!

What, you actually want me to talk to people while playing this game?

Seriously though, I can see the knife, but not being able to see your power just seems frustrating, and the thaumometer really isn't that cheap.
Say you are playing a chaplain, you get what, 400 bux a round? If you escape?
You'd probably prefer to spend it on more chalk rather than an additional thaumometer in your chalk rounds, but then you lack information, which just makes things a bit more annoying.

Don't be discouraged by this thread though, kyle, it's just a really fun and cool system and people wanna play around with it more often than every ten rounds or so.^^
And this is just a temporary means of getting chalk, so it doesn't really matter in the long run. ^_^
Thanks for the nice change Kyle! A QoL suggestion I have would be to make the altar stationary, because as of right now its pretty easy to grief people who are using it. I've had someone space the altar while people were using it and I had to get it back. Another small one is the ability to erase runes (not for ur chalk use back) incase we fuck up and don't have to rewrite a whole another ritual because of that. And then also like oijhiunzcywa said above, maybe have the ritual not disappear if u don't have enough energy(this qol might be pushing it tho idk)?

(10-10-2020, 07:08 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: But working with other people is *annnnooooyyyyiiiing*!

What, you actually want me to talk to people while playing this game?

Seriously though, I can see the knife, but not being able to see your power just seems frustrating, and the thaumometer really isn't that cheap.
Say you are playing a chaplain, you get what, 400 bux a round? If you escape?
You'd probably prefer to spend it on more chalk rather than an additional thaumometer in your chalk rounds, but then you lack information, which just makes things a bit more annoying.

Don't be discouraged by this thread though, kyle, it's just a really fun and cool system and people wanna play around with it more often than every ten rounds or so.^^
And this is just a temporary means of getting chalk, so it doesn't really matter in the long run. ^_^

yeah but honestly it's pretty easy to tell how much energy you need/ power you have due to the rune tooltips saying the energy requirement. I believe energy has no effect whatsoever as long as you HAVE enough. While it's different for strength obv.
You can erase runes with stuff like space cleaner or a sponge, I believe.
I know but muh QoL
Yeah, it's kinda annoying to have to get it, and you'd think chalk would be easier to get rid of.
/shrug
Perhaps it would be nice to give the chalk to a person until they complete at least one ritual. Some people can have folk run in and ruin their ritual and that's space bux gone. Hell I did it accidently.