Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tranq / Mutadone ammo in hacked Medical Fab
Having bottles of the stuff would already invalidate the rifle because of the syringe gun. One can of fuel comes out as 2700u of Mutadone. Chemists have chemdispensers, as do medbay, and the bar. Botany can already grow Venne AND has mutadone in bottles anyway. Hypos and patches also exist.

I really like the idea that it's the Sec + MDir responsibility to take down genenerds. MDir already has low responsibility as it is and I personally wouldn't want to take more away from the role. They should already be keeping an eye on the geneticists to see how they're getting gened up. What about giving bigger/more clips to the MDir? How common is the issue of gened up traitors running aroung? Cause of the many new players, it'd also be a reasonable idea to let them figure out solutions to problems rather than making it easier for them. I think Sec should be given more tools to fight geneticists.

Although maybe letting the crew have hacked access to darts for zipguns isn't that much of an overkill? Zipguns are single shot right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tranq / Mutadone ammo in hacked Medical Fab - by gleb09 - 10-10-2020, 04:04 AM