HoS App - Drewmajor11(Character: Xavier Mcmullen)
When I played with Xavier as a security officer, I did not witness any powergaming of the sort and he was attentive officer, knew how to take commands and had fair judgement.

The powergaming is a concern outside an normal officer role, but it's really not something that bothers me, because I look through the lens of specifically them playing as an officer. It also rubs me the wrong way that we're judging that when there are MANY in the HoS rank who in the past powergamed, the idea of the beret is that we can trust them. Getting a beret might give you access to more meaner weaponry, but it also puts a huge target on your back. I trust xavier to use that better judgement that i've witnessed, particularly on the RP server that he mains.

Besides, de-HoSing is a thing, but I genuinely don't think it ever would get to that case.

So, I'mma give this a +1
I can't really reccomend Xavier mostly due to the fact that the general attitude I get from them is that they don't particularly care that they're playing on the roleplay server and as such have an very dismissive behaviour to it. The most prominent example being the constant instances of breaking into the HoS locker to get the cape, while being something like a Chaplain. I know they've started going for the locker in the BioDome but that's besides the point since I can't imagine any good reason why you should even be doing something like that consistently.

Perhaps this behaviour is fine for the Main server but I can't voach for your perfor there either. As far as I remember, I only recall seeing you as a Detective which I personally do not think has any of the real responsibilities that an Officer has.

Forgot to add, I don't think someone who doesn't really respect the RP atmosphere or try in the slightest to truly participate in it would be a good fit for HoS, when it comes to the RP server.
I haven't broken into station HoS locker in like 3 weeks once I realized it was pretty fucked and only grabbed Biodome when I was invited by someone, I do see the reason grabbing the stuff from Biodome locker is a bad thing too though.

(When ya did mention it that one round when you stunned me cause you thought I stole it that made me think about it and figured I probably shouldn't grab the equipment when I go with people.)
Also just for an example about the tpsci stuff, I would go for it sometimes but I'd do stuff like a round a day or two ago I got the ak as a chaplain then started worshipping it as a god and refusing to fire it cause I didn't want to use it but I figured I could do something fun with it.
After staff deliberations we've elected to pass on this application for the moment. We thank you for the time and effort you put into this application and welcome you to re-apply again at a later date.