Poll: should mime be selectable through job preferences?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!! i love mimes and more jobs are good!
64.00%
16 64.00%
i hate mimes!! >frown and we dont need more jobs
8.00%
2 8.00%
*silence*
28.00%
7 28.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Do you think mime should be a regular job instead of a latejoin?
So I know for certain around the beginning of this year one dev (i.e. don't take this to be the plans of the the coder team, besides they generally act alone anyways) planned to make job into a regular job like Clown, instead of this weird "semi-regular job" thing where they're always available for latejoin and have an extra slot on Mondays as a Job of the Day. (Presumably, the Monday Job of the Day would be something else.)

Dunno what came of it. I'd place my bets on just being busy with other projects, rather than running into an issue implementing or deciding against the idea. That tends to happen with personal projects.

As for where the mime would spawn, the person I mentioned never specified, but I do think that since the chapel often has mime clothes, the chapel would make the most sense. (In the future, when someone puts forth the effort, there can be dedicated areas for the mime, in same way clown does.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think mime should be a regular job instead of a latejoin? - by Studenterhue - 10-09-2020, 01:33 AM