Poll: should mime be selectable through job preferences?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!! i love mimes and more jobs are good!
64.00%
16 64.00%
i hate mimes!! >frown and we dont need more jobs
8.00%
2 8.00%
*silence*
28.00%
7 28.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Do you think mime should be a regular job instead of a latejoin?
(11-04-2020, 07:28 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 07:25 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: in my experience, mimes and clowns being antagonistic toward each other is both

1) awful for everyone on station who isn't them

2) incredibly overplayed on other servers

it'd be cool to do something similar but different by having them be buds instead. makes them their own little comedy department

I agree. There's a lot to be said for comedic duos.

Can't get more deadpan than someone who can't talk.
When the Mime would finally be accepted as a normal crew-member we might finally see Mime traitors and Mime traitor toys.
Ah yes, we Certainly Need mimes. Maybe give him exclusive mime stuff like a 100% not possessed doll That ghosts can possess to cause panic All it does really is move around and spook people
A silence inducing whacking Baguette that makes people infected with silencium as a traitor item
Mime french backpack. make it happen
exclusive mime costumes maybe
In its vendor make it able to buy something like costumes. Comically large Bowler hat as a reward item Witch is just a cardboard box but better. ANOTHER traitor item idea is the accursed mime mask with whoever puts it on expect the clown gets cursed with silence and can't remove it suffer from the effects but not intoxication of neurotoxin
They should have mostly harmless stuff In their vendor like The unique ability to not talk In short Mimes should Be a clown but a force to be reckoned with. besides you never know what it plans to do.
Really just having it be a regular job is good enough
More clowning [miming?] around and more wacky traitor items? Heck yeah.