Mentor Application - Jan.antilles
i have no other words to say other than yes. Jan is a great player and i enjoy seeing fleur every time i play. she's nice and friendly, and i'd think she would be a perfect mentor.

+1
Absolutely, +1
Very happy to see Jan finally applying
Yes, obviously. I don't even need to read this application, but I did anyway. I've offended myself by taking so long to see this and post.

+1. I've really only seen her on the discord, but I've heard many times from other people of rounds they've had with her. I've seen nothing but positivity and helpfulness from her. If Jan doesn't deserve to be a mentor, then nobody does.
Jan is super friendly and helpful, both in Discord and ingame. They'd make a great mentor!
I approve of this nerd, and I don't even RP.
Always helpful and nice in the discord and I've only ever heard positive things about 'em. Purp this nerd!
Yes please, super nice in game and on discord and always a blast to RP with.
From what I have seen Jan cares a lot about people and wants them to have a good experience, from discord to in game I have seen them helping people and being positive and I feel that they will uphold mentor etiquette perfectly. There is no doubt in my mind that they would try their best to make the most out of being a mentor and trying to help people out
Jan will absolutely make a great mentor. She's kind, patient, and extremely positive! I couldn't think of anything negative to add to this application if tried. I'm saddened that I can only +1 this application once.
Jan has been consistently very cool and I have not heard a single bad thing against her. Super helpful, too. +1
I thought I replied on this already but clearly my brain is jam.

Very nice, very thoughtful, perfect mentor mindset. Absolutely trust with mhelp information.

Giving ze +1
Jan is not only a wonderful person to play with but she's proven to be outstanding when it comes to lifting up those around her to have fun too.

+1 Would make an excellent mentor.
+1 Jan has already more than enough support for her app but I think it's completely deserved for the great attitude they display
ok by me
Absolutely. Thought I'd responded to this already.