Mentor Application - Jan.antilles
Big "yes" from me! Jan is one of the kindest people in the community! She's funny, super humble, and a joy to be around. I've had the great privilege of playing with Fleur in all her many forms: Captain, Chef, Janitor, and Security.

I had a great round as AI just yesterday where I got to see Fleur and Rico Geravo have a really dramatic, intense, and interesting traitor interaction on the Manta Bridge. I poked Rico a little on PDA but largely sat back and just watched, absolutely hooked by the storytelling they were doing there. That interaction was great to just watch, even if I wasn't roped into it. Jan's ability to storytell and moments like those show she really has a commitment to making dedicated, meaningful stories and understands really well the spirit of the RP servers. She's been nothing but patient and kind to me in-rounds and outside of rounds, and will interact and respond to me when I make comments or quips as AI. She's absolutely mentor material and embodies all the best of Goon.

+1, so unbelievably happy to see this application!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application - Jan.antilles - by nefarious6th - 10-07-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Jan.antilles - by Varali - 10-07-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Jan.antilles - by Caro - 10-08-2020, 11:44 AM