Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Medical borgs now have a new, hypospray like tool with regenerating medicine
(10-02-2020, 03:02 PM)TheMaskedMan2 Wrote: I kind of liked having atropine available, even if it's in lesser amounts - especially for rogue borgs. I always found borgs in an odd place when rogue - they're useless against flashes but also don't really get any neat tools otherwise - honestly a small part of me feels like rogue borgs should get special tools to them but THATS beyond the scope of this PR. I just like the potential to do bad things beyond just bolting doors. How about some haloperidol?

Apologies, slightly off topic from the maint point of the post. I would also like synaptizine but maybe that should remain more of a niche chemical they keep in beakers? These feel like the essentials anyways.

Hey, I partly agree with you on how rogue borgs should get extra tools if subverted, but I think that should be locked behind emagging. A few people made the point that atropine is a very griefy chem if abused, and I think that it's either set up a strict limiting system for those kinds of chems, or leave them out. For this PR I think it's best to leave em out, may add it in later though.

As for synaptizine, I think that would be a bit too far as a regenerating chem. I want borgs to operate with the equipment a new medical doctor might pick up on their first dozen rounds, not with the equipment a grizzled nerd might operate with. The balancing goal here is to keep borgs on par with docs, not more powerful.

Got any thoughts on this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Main changes - by fosstar - 10-01-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by KikiMofo - 10-01-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by Wisecrack34 - 10-01-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by TheMaskedMan2 - 10-02-2020, 04:37 AM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by nefarious6th - 10-02-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by fosstar - 10-02-2020, 08:34 AM
RE: [PR] Main changes - by BatElite - 10-02-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: [PR] Medical borgs now have a new, hypospray like tool with regenerating medicine - by fosstar - 10-03-2020, 10:53 AM