Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A VERY important question regarding the Radio Station
Hey Friends, it's your pal Chunk Punkman, friendly Nanotrasen advertising rep. 

You might know my work on station as the guy behind the Discount Dans Noodles and Burritos ads, and the newly released ad for Pope Crunch Cereal!

And I'm here to ask you... What radio ad would you like to see next? https://forms.gle/SEFmApy9vw8nQkSi8
You're doing god's work Phuzzy, whatever you pick will be golden
Propuff cigs. I always love to buy a shit ton of them and just dump them on the ground to find the couple I want(colorful reagent, ageinum, and diluted fliptonium)
I love the ads, and I would be very happy to see more of them!
I like the idea of public service style announcements that are also gameplay hints.

And adds for the departments like the bar or security would be neat.
Lots of newbies don't realise robust-eez is a great stimulant. I think covering it is a useful gameplay hint/product announcement in one go.
+1 for Frank Steins request for public service announcements that are also gameplay hints, although i have no ad in particular in mind that i could suggest via your form.
Oh man I was just thinking kf the possibilities of an AI related PSA talking g about either etiquette or how to not die if the AI goes rogue maybe. The Randolph checkers captain one mentions a paradox statement which is good bit more ai focused kne might be fun
If you could do a swedish chef voice about kitchen cleanliness or something that would be legendary