Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wonkmin and friend are admin abusers
now before wonkmin and hes friend whose name i cant remember take this down id like this to be read by another admin who preferably docent abuse there powers so: for server 2 i didn't quite understand gibes rules back then and i didn't know that i couldn't say the word "faggot" for that i am sorry and i know what i did wrong also for all the fights i got into on both servers sometimes i get into fights it just happens now for these two abusers of power let me tell you a tale, a tale of abusive admins abusing there powers. now i was in genetics and i asked the other geneticist if he could unlock my genes and he didn't respond so i force fed him the monkey meat on the table to see if he was still there and he didn't move so i walked out into the hallways when i saw him move so i came back to find him pushing me down and strangling me he stopped for a moment to grab a tool box to beat me over the head with i know this because he came after me with it i then ran into the morgue half dead walking slow and one hit this traitor (in my eyes) down the beat him with the toolbox and strangled him to death took his stuff put him in the morgue and gave his id to a passing quarter master. after witch a chuckle-fuck admin came in with his admin powers pile-drived me, then ripped of my arms and leg's, after witch the geneticist through me in the deconstruction analyzer, the same was don to the quartermaster (witch didn't do anything at all i might add) and then i obviously proceeded to get furious with the admins after there obvious abuse of power after witch they perma banned me. now i know i haven't been the best in the past and nobody's perfect but these admins abused there powers just to fave fun murdering me and a man that didn't deserve it. thank you for reading this and it will probably be taken down buy those chuckle-fuck admins before you do.

i hope these problems a rectified sincerely smartsniper

p.s. sorry i have bad spelling im not a good speller never was never will be
our fucking admin team? to was you and that other dick
also yes i have gotten into fights before but this particular time was bullshit he tried to kill me
instead of taking two seconds once you had him knocked down to say "hey hold on i'm sorry, i am not trying to kill you," or running off and sending an adminhelp letting people know some dude was trying to beat your brains in because you fed him some monkeymeat(then you know, they could also tell him to knock it off and that he shouldn't be trying to kill you when you're not trying to kill him maybe?!!), you jumped on your first ~clean clear conscience~ chance to kill a dude while not being a traitor?

[Image: Forrest-gump-2.jpg]

deadmin wonk immediately
Who force feeds someone monkey meat to see if they're braindead? That's just silly.
I also see you didn't try to call for help or get security involved. You just decided to kill him because 'Hur dur he's a taitor'. Even if you hadn't been shitty beforehand, that's a pretty shitty thing to do.
The cherry on the cake is calling the admins 'faggots' though. That alone would be worth a permaban, nevermind the other shit.
You are in the wrong. Admit it and apologise or don't expect this ban to be removed anytime soon.
I can't wait to see how deeper this hole gets dug.
well year but i fed him some monkey mead so he saw it as a chance to kill me i mean feeding someone monkey meat is nowhere near trying to kill them also if i didn't do what i did he would have killed me so it was in self defense but i also see were your coming from i couldeve spicked the meat and i guess it would be a little sus and i think i acted a bit rash but still he shouldn't ove tried to kill me. also i do apoligise for calling the admins faggots i feel you did abuse you powers at the time because i was very angry and i shouldn't of acted how i did
smartsniper Wrote:well year but i fed him some monkey mead so he saw it as a chance to kill me i mean feeding someone monkey meat is nowhere near trying to kill them also if i didn't do what i did he would have killed me so it was in self defense but i also see were your coming from i couldeve spicked the meat and i guess it would be a little sus and i think i acted a bit rash but still he shouldn't ove tried to kill me. also i do apoligise for calling the admins faggots i feel you did abuse you powers at the time because i was very angry and i shouldn't of acted how i did

you personally admitted that you OHKO'd him at one point. this is what i would call "literally the perfect chance to do anything at all besides beating him to death" because he is at your every mercy.

i highly doubt he was about to magic himself up off of the ground and smash your skull in before you got the chance to tell him to chill the fuck out.
I suggest you stop this appeal, learn some common sense, read the rules at our wiki site (go back to the main page) and appeal again when your finished.
look i know i couldeve done better that what i did and i acted a bit rash and i am sorry for that but i like gibbed and i would really like to get back on i did have every chance to call for help but i dident and that was the wrong thing to do i am sorry if you could give me a second chance or more like a 10th chance i would be extremly gratful
Quote:i like gibbed and i would really like to get back on
This is the most important thing you've said. You haven't learned anything at all. People get away with empty apologies everywhere in life and it's super annoying. You might keep your nose clean for a week just to try to stay under the radar, but you'll be up to this kind of stupid bullshit again in no time.

The admins very rarely abuse their powers and they most certainly did not do so in this case. You are just an idiot who, thanks to people's naive willingness to let your bullshit attitude and behavior slide after the most basic of apologies, rarely if ever has learned a hard lesson. Grow up.
Smartsniper, this appeal might have also gone slightly better if you has used the template. You also could have run the thing through a spell checker, since you, as you said, are a bad speller.
By the by, I was the geneticist in question the the round he's wining about. I told him I didn't want him to activate my powers, and that I didn't want to activate his. I then looked away for a moment, as I was also watching a Youtube video. When I looked back, he had force fed me monkeymeat and was making his way to grab the anesthetic from the nearby room with the straight jacket. I went to grab him, but spam clicked due to lagging (Partly because I was running a Youtube video in the background), and accidentally set to agressive grab. I tried to change that, then gave up and just went to table him. He got away, however, and ran off. At this point, having seen him grief before and assuming he was doing it again (Which I'm pretty sure he was), I smacked him with a toolbox. He managed to down and kill me, sadly, then out of the blue and without a single word spoken over radio or just said, "Space Asshole" came in, was given all of my geneticist things by the first guy, and went about doing geneticist things in coordination with the first guy completely silently. Realizing the obvious metagame, I reported it, and then laughed my ass off as I was revived, Tiger Joe spawned in and beat the everloving shit out of them so they were in crit, and then watched me use their severed legs to kick them in the face, Tim Minchin style. In short, fuck these guys for bigotry, metagaming, griefing, and general shit people status. Lots of love.
So why is everyone saying an action from a previous round good enough reason to toolbox a guy since he just forced you to eat harmless monkeymeat? That isn't against the rules and since when is it against the rules to strip braindead people? You guys are acting like he should have somehow have known extraneous circumstances on his partners part. I'm not saying this dude isn't a shithead but still.

P.S.

Don't put signatures on a forum post, it makes the contents within the post useless wink

Much love,

George Washington
...I didn't sign my post, I made a sarcastic remark at the end. As for the "Acting on previous rounds" thing, I was just trying to knock him down and restrain him with the syringe of anesthetic that he'd already grabbed with intent to use on me. And lastly, eating the raw monkeymeat can actually make you sick, which has effects including pretty regular stunning and toxin damage. It isn't deadly, but it is disabling.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:...I didn't sign my post, I made a sarcastic remark at the end. As for the "Acting on previous rounds" thing, I was just trying to knock him down and restrain him with the syringe of anesthetic that he'd already grabbed with intent to use on me. And lastly, eating the raw monkeymeat can actually make you sick, which has effects including pretty regular stunning and toxin damage. It isn't deadly, but it is disabling.

I was actually poking fun at the OP, sorry.

I wasn't saying you did anything wrong necessarily, but it was regular escalation and this event didn't really need administrative action. Food poisoning isn't too terrible a thing, but if he went at you with a sleep tox needle afterwards I can see why you'd react how you did - but he didn't actually attempt to inject you (that's how it sounds anyway) so the toolbox to his face wasn't warranted before you were sure.

But if I'm wrong and he did try to inject you he deserved to get dunked.