Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk+September Remix
There was a remix played before one round, is there a link for it anywhere? Btw, where can i access the station soundtrack?
Sounds it was most likely an admin playing some custom music. Whoever it was might perhaps see this thread and leave a link. As for the soundtrack, do you mean the radio station music or just most of the music in general? You can probably find it by taking a look into sound folder in the GitHub page for the games code https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...ster/sound
(09-22-2020, 12:18 AM)Carbadox Wrote: Sounds it was most likely an admin playing some custom music. Whoever it was might perhaps see this thread and leave a link. As for the soundtrack, do you mean the radio station music or just most of the music in general? You can probably find it by taking a look into sound folder in the GitHub page for the games code https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...ster/sound
Thanks!
(09-21-2020, 05:27 PM)GuiHppn Wrote: There was a remix played before one round, is there a link for it anywhere? Btw, where can i access the station soundtrack?

could've googled it?
if it was on one of the RP servers yesterday it was this ^
(09-22-2020, 02:03 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 05:27 PM)GuiHppn Wrote: There was a remix played before one round, is there a link for it anywhere? Btw, where can i access the station soundtrack?

could've googled it?
I did googled it but could not find anything. Thanks anyway
maybe they meant this one
I always ask adminhelp/mentorhelp once they play a song I like. Sometimes I get an answer.

Would be cool if there could be implemented an auto private-announcer like in twitch chat when you type !song or something like that because in chat chaos I think admins sometimes wont notice ):

They tend to put really pepejam songs in nuclear rounds too but then you are usually too busy to ask or use shazam xD