Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Unban Request - Galaxor and TheClown420 Banned By: HUKHUKHUK
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:On top of that we have this
http://llagaming.net/forums/threads/unb ... dy552.527/

Just a couple months ago too in fact.

I'd recommend no based on this and the apparent nox unban appeals plus your history.

EDIT: Klayboxx if you can find a link to his unban appeal on Nox it'd help.

Well now, that shit was funny actually. Didn't know Liberty had a HUGE thing against ERP until I joined in on that little rape club thing that some engineer started up. Can you picture this, a chicken clown in full pirate gear standing in a dark room watching you as a man in mime face paint and soviet clothes yells "STALIN'S ROCKET HAS LIFT OFF" as he rapes some random assistant.
Well, nox is a shit server which I don't like, I haven't appealed on nox because I don't care. Only servers i'm banned from are nox/gibbed/yoggs, gibbed which I actually like, and yogs, I got banned for saying "Nigga", in the non racial way, which earned me a perma-ban, stupidly.
Galaxor Wrote:Well now, that shit was funny actually. Didn't know Liberty had a HUGE thing against ERP until I joined in on that little rape club thing that some engineer started up. Can you picture this, a chicken clown in full pirate gear standing in a dark room watching you as a man in mime face paint and soviet clothes yells "STALIN'S ROCKET HAS LIFT OFF" as he rapes some random assistant.
Well, nox is a shit server which I don't like, I haven't appealed on nox because I don't care. Only servers i'm banned from are nox/gibbed/yoggs, gibbed which I actually like, and yogs, I got banned for saying "Nigga", in the non racial way, which earned me a perma-ban, stupidly.
I'm going to need you to unplug your computer and roughly smack yourself until you're mature enough to play with others on the internet.

As to the reason I'm responding, I'm pretty sure that I was involved. I -think- I was the one he was chucking at doors, although I may be wrong and it may have been some other shithead who did the same thing to me. Either way, the dude is saying that rape clubs are funny, that you can say "Nigga" in a non racist manner, and that it's dumb that he was banned for either. God please make him just get the fuck out.
TIME FOR A CASE STUDY OF HOW TO BURY YOURSELF SO DEEP IN THE EARTH'S CORE THAT YOU SURFACE IN CHINA CAUSE YOU DUG WAY PAST IT.

Galaxor Wrote:
Well now, that shit was funny actually.
No, it's not. Ask a rape victim.

Galaxor Wrote:Didn't know Liberty had a HUGE thing against ERP until I joined in on that little rape club thing that some engineer started up.
If you read the goonstation rules, you'd know which other server is the one that has this huge thing against ERP.

Galaxor Wrote:Can you picture this, a chicken clown in full pirate gear standing in a dark room watching you as a man in mime face paint and soviet clothes yells "STALIN'S ROCKET HAS LIFT OFF" as he rapes some random assistant.
I'd imagine this is what every instance of hentai looks like. In any case, if this is what gets you off, I'd strongly suggest seeing a psychiatrist and/or getting yourself euthanized/a darwin award.

Galaxor Wrote:Well, nox is a shit server which I don't like, I haven't appealed on nox because I don't care.
You cared enough to multikey over there as well. I don't know. I'd characterize ban evasion as a level of caring.

Galaxor Wrote:Only servers i'm banned from are nox/gibbed/yoggs, gibbed which I actually like
You forgot to mention LLA, you know, the station in that link. You're pretty much banned from the entire SS13 community except FacePunch. I think that says a lot.

Galaxor Wrote:and yogs, I got banned for saying "Nigga", in the non racial way, which earned me a perma-ban, stupidly.
And as a punchline, you finish your post by highlighting that you are casually ironically throwing around racial slur. Please explain to me how a word that solely exists to discriminate against black minorities can be used in a non-racist context.
[05:37:46]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown puts a finger up to his lip.
[05:38:27]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown smiles.
[05:39:08]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown mutters, "Hi."
[05:39:27]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown pulls a knife out of his coat.
[05:42:05]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown cumms on Marion's face.
[05:42:11]EMOTE: Unknown/TheClown420 : Unknown pulls his pants up.

what
The appeal in question, but not the only one:
http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index. ... #msg300100

This is where he is perma banned for being shit:
http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index. ... #msg300146
Gonna just say no.
Marquesas Wrote:TIME FOR A CASE STUDY OF HOW TO BURY YOURSELF SO DEEP IN THE EARTH'S CORE THAT YOU SURFACE IN CHINA CAUSE YOU DUG WAY PAST IT.

Galaxor Wrote:
Well now, that shit was funny actually.
No, it's not. Ask a rape victim.

Galaxor Wrote:Didn't know Liberty had a HUGE thing against ERP until I joined in on that little rape club thing that some engineer started up.
If you read the goonstation rules, you'd know which other server is the one that has this huge thing against ERP.

Galaxor Wrote:Can you picture this, a chicken clown in full pirate gear standing in a dark room watching you as a man in mime face paint and soviet clothes yells "STALIN'S ROCKET HAS LIFT OFF" as he rapes some random assistant.
I'd imagine this is what every instance of hentai looks like. In any case, if this is what gets you off, I'd strongly suggest seeing a psychiatrist and/or getting yourself euthanized/a darwin award.

Galaxor Wrote:Well, nox is a shit server which I don't like, I haven't appealed on nox because I don't care.
You cared enough to multikey over there as well. I don't know. I'd characterize ban evasion as a level of caring.

Galaxor Wrote:Only servers i'm banned from are nox/gibbed/yoggs, gibbed which I actually like
You forgot to mention LLA, you know, the station in that link. You're pretty much banned from the entire SS13 community except FacePunch. I think that says a lot.

Galaxor Wrote:and yogs, I got banned for saying "Nigga", in the non racial way, which earned me a perma-ban, stupidly.
And as a punchline, you finish your post by highlighting that you are casually ironically throwing around racial slur. Please explain to me how a word that solely exists to discriminate against black minorities can be used in a non-racist context.

Jesus christ, you are the biggest faggot here.
HukHukHuk Wrote:Gonna just say no.

Thought so.
Galaxor Wrote:Jesus christ, you are the biggest faggot here.

probably not what you want to say when you are getting unbanned

The Rules Wrote:Bigotry of any form isn't acceptable on the servers. http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/wiki/Ru ... ot.2FCreep
Isn't there a clause somewhere that gets people like him permabanned without chance for an appeal? Sort of like with people who get Sploded bans?
Great! I was beaten senseless by this shit once. Is this one of those threads that qualify for a NO?

Because,

Well,

NO also NEVER