Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Unban Request - Galaxor and TheClown420 Banned By: HUKHUKHUK
Byond Key:
Galaxor

Date of Ban:
Either earlier this year, or late last year.

Specified Reason for Ban:
Was accused of meta gaming and griefing.

Ban Length:
Perma.

What led to the ban?
I'm sure most of you guys remember me, this is probably my 4th/5th time appealing this ban for this year.
I'm shipping off to Basic Training soon, and I want to play on gibbed a bit before I ship out, as gibbed was my favourite server. Anyways, here is the same story that's accompanied all my appeals before:

AI was rogue and I was trapped in dorms (?) with 3 other people, one of them, appearently being a user by the ID of "Zymechra", and another random man. Anyways, AI shocks all doors except for a few in dorms, and I hatch the brilliant idea to use one of the men as a sort of test subject to see what door was shocked. One guy walked into a room which wasn't shocked, alone, so I followed him. I attempted to aggrevate him by disarming him constantly, which worked. He began punching me, and I ran out of the room, hoping that one or both of the other guys would come to my aid, which they did. We proceeded to knock the guy out. I then grabbed the mans body and threw him into various doors, to see which ones were shocked. Using this method, I lead me and the other guys out, having to beat the test man a couple times due to him waking up. Once we were out, I threw the body infront of medbay and walked to the lounge with the music and stuff. The two men proceeded to follow me. I took the harmonica off the counter in the lobby and began playing music, one of them took an object out of their backpack or pocket and put it down on the ground. They both began chanting something, I forgot what it was, but after a while I decided to join in, since I didn't want to walk out of the room and be potentially killed by borgs or randomers. An admin then messaged me asking me to stop chanting, which I did. Went back to the couch and played the harmonica again. Next thing I know, I'm in the admin jail cell area with the two other guys. The admin was questioning me about if I knew them and why I beat the man, I explained and then I did not receive any messages back. Next thing I know, I'm banned from both gibbed servers.

Thats my story. v
It appears that my ban was supposed to have been lifted from both (?) servers but never was, for whatever reason.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1464 embarrasment
I cant find you on the banlist on either server
HukHukHuk Wrote:I cant find you on the banlist on either server

Really? I don't understand why I am still banned then.

It reads the same message that I had previously as well, "You are banned for metamurder, and so forth and so forth..."

I do not understand, then.
did you have a different BYOND key when you were banned?
mozi Wrote:did you have a different BYOND key when you were banned?

I'm not sure, I might have.
I have a couple different Byond keys because I forget the passwords or usernames, but I took to saving them on notepad now.

Maybe it was Theclown420 I was using?
Hold the phone, so theclown420 IS one of your keys? And Galaxor as well?
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Hold the phone, so theclown420 IS one of your keys? And Galaxor as well?

If I remember correctly, yes. I only use the one key that I have saved in notepad now. cool
Okay so now you have multikeying on top of metagaming. One of the accounts we banned during the 3 man bust was theclown420.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Okay so now you have multikeying on top of metagaming. One of the accounts we banned during the 3 man bust was theclown420.

Its bad to use multiple accounts?
That must have been the account I was using then.
Like I said, I no longer use that one, I forgot the password to that one, so I no longer have use for more than 1 key.
Okay so this is a no now, I assume.

Damnit admins, I am a human, not a doctor.
I just want to run through the halls on fire screaming, and dress up in the owl outfit and follow people around, and space myself, and play with the science teleporter, and clone monkeys, and have fun before I go off and (most likely) die in a foreign land.
Uh let me pull up who the original banner was.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Uh let me pull up who the original banner was.
HukHukHuk and/or Halerina I think????
Or perhaps you. I dunno. One of you guys.
Again, this dude was banned from the NoX servers on multiple keys for meta-gaming and multi-keying. One of the admins decided to keep him banned since he can't behave on other servers.
On top of that we have this
http://llagaming.net/forums/threads/unb ... dy552.527/

Just a couple months ago too in fact.

I'd recommend no based on this and the apparent nox unban appeals plus your history.

EDIT: Klayboxx if you can find a link to his unban appeal on Nox it'd help.