Mentor Application - Kamades
Playing rounds with Kamades is always a blast. He's knowledgable, resourceful, and just plain interesting to play with. One of the people that helped me get better footing when rolling into the RP servers. I trust he can help with not only game mechanics but getting people acquainted with additional RP-specific rules and practices. He's also super active and attentive in the Discord.

An enthusiastic +1 from me
Kamades is one of the players that sits down and helps new people learn the game and does so consistently. They also have a wide breadth of knowledge in some obvious new player departments - botany, QM and doctoring.

+1
Cronos Morphis/PromethiusX/Massattack52 here. Kamades is a fantastic player and an excellent teacher. I've seen him dedicate swathes of his shift time to helping people in botany, and watched him explain mech comp nerdery in Discord to those that choose to ask. He's straight up a very chill guy who's very organized and well intentioned when I see him in action. I think he'd make a fantastic addition to the crew.

And so was it said, Kamades be purple; Nuff said

+1 from blue hair clan
I'm extremely new to the server (been playing here for just over a week)  so I almost feel out of place replying but it's without a doubt that my interactions with Kamades was one of the most positive and helpful experiences I've had in any video game (or for that matter more positive than my first day in any job, real or 'fake'). He taught me at exactly the speed I needed to be taught and gave me a set of basics I could build from while making sure to make me be the one healing people so that the lessons stuck.

Every shift I've had with him has been a treat, and he's kept giving me information and training me without spoon-feeding me so that can follow up with my own research and testing and again, actually learn mechanically what is happening. He does this all while never having to break character.

+1 from me for what its worth from someone so new.
Great guy, and i don't know what else to say. +1
Taught me Med on main RP, incredibly patient and supportive, and an absolute delight to interact with.

Kamades definitely has the right attitude and mentality for the role.