HoS application - adharainspace
Absolutely. Adhara is a kind, funny individual that brings a lot of life to the station when she's on. I've spectated and interacted with her often when she's in positions of authority and I think she would make a fantastic role model and leader for the security team. Deserves the hat for sure.
Make adhara admin tbh. They're the best everything of us
Everyone's already weighed in here, but I finally had some time overlap with Adhara where I also was playing sec. First, she's really, really diligent; nothing escapes her, and she had us responding to things that I might've otherwise just kind of shrugged off, like really questioning everyone in the bar after an explosive clown incident involving a syringe from there. Second, Adhara directs well, and this ties into the communication she prioritizes in her application. Where there was a call for something, she would double-check that I was going to it. Most of the time I was already heading there, but the extra three seconds for whoever's on the other end of the question to respond really helps the whole team in having it together. Third, I think Adhara is super dynamic in how she plays sec, which was a lot of fun. I'm kind of used to batonning people and running, but we were able to get creative about building girders to help the Command reset the AI and repairing breaches in the station. I guess my last thoughts are that she's really good at finding the time to use the *scream emote while running and talking; not particularly important in this discussion, but nonetheless astounding to me.
+1 from me. Hope to be a part of teams with you in the future!
Don't recall Porter Starboard as SEC.
As a CAP, Ada is my favorite cap, #1. Extremely helpful to SEC. Very fair in sentencing.
Checks up on us, active in combating threats to station, keeps SEC in line from time to time, exerts a lot of leadership skills.
I'm sure he'd make a good HoS. +1. I'd love to work under him!

You express dissatisfaction with failing to save the station from canbombs. I think it was inevitable.
Unless you'd pre-emptively killed him (before committing the bombing) he'd have done it eventually.

On that I'll say, Lots of HoS' get REALLY stressed out and stop playing HoS b/c they take such "failure" personally. It's sad to see.
The ones that flourish do what they can as they can and don't worry beyond that. "Failure" (The station falling apart) is inevitable.
More than that, "failure" makes for great stories. It can be very satisfying.

So I'd say you handled it well. Very fair.
I think what's important is that Antags and Crew alike have fun. Balance the two. Enjoy yourself as you can.
Adhara is great. She is great at coordinating with her team and managing security’s resources, excellent at mediating, is understanding, and is generally just a very entertaining person to play alongside for people inside and outside of her character’s department.

I'd say give her the beret, but we all know she is just going to use the siren helmet instead.
There's a lot of things that Adhara should be that she currently isn't. HoS is definitely one of those! Give her that siren beret!
Besthara should get the hatara! She's a wonderful officer and I was surprised to see that she wasn't already a HoS.

+1
Adhara is an absolute pleasure to interact with and a robust SecOff. Excellent communicator and an even better person.

Strong +1
Been playing more lately and Porter is a solid sec officer from what iove seen. Additionally I know for a fact that Adhara is a solid contribution to the community and would judge when to use authority and force well. +1 for me, thought I had posted earlier honestly.
Good pal adhara? For HoS? Sure thing! Do you even need to ask?
Adhara is good bean, port AND starboard.
Adhara is a wonderful player and security officer. She's knowledgeable, fun, and understanding and kind to others. She'd be a really great HoS!
Oh, I haven't posted here?
HoS Port Wingding Starboard fucking ran me over with the pod I saved her in after a quadruple canbomb explosion. Disgraceful.
+1 would suffer podhicular manslaughter again.
Adhara is an 11/10 player, give them the hat you nerds