Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need feedback on chem dispenser tgui
(09-11-2020, 08:12 PM)Mordent Wrote:
  • Why does the alcohol dispenser have every alcoholic drink in it? Or is that just you testing?
  • I can't think of anything we really use state of matter for, outside of some very specific interactions with some specific reagents, so feel like that's a lot of visual noise. I would look to maybe just use a solid circle with the reagent color?
  • You don't need to insert an ID to save groups - inserting an ID just means the groups get saved with that ID, so ejecting it hides them (i.e. you can create groups without inserting an ID). Basically, "Insert ID to Save Groups" is somewhat misleading.
  • I'd definitely look to make a way to create reagent groups without the current input popup. Why not just a "name" text box and "contents" text box underneath the existing reagent groups with a "Create" button next to it that, when pressed, adds the group as a new row and moves down?

1. The alcohol dispenser is in the afterlife bar i was just showing it can display all the drinks without breaking the UI.
  2. I'll switch to using solid circles or squares or whatever icon looks best.
  3. I'll change it to say "Insert ID" instead.
  4. I'll look into implementing the box into the UI.
    Thanks for the feedback cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need feedback on chem dispenser tgui - by ThePotato - 09-11-2020, 09:00 PM