Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need feedback on chem dispenser tgui
(09-12-2020, 10:36 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: I'm with Mordent about the states of matter icons, though I disagree with his reasoning that they shouldn't be on there because it's visual clutter. I think they actually look nice and aren't too noisy, but I think it might be confusing to depict something that's doesn't matter that much--the states thing is primarily used for examine text when examining a container of chems and somewhat with fluids. Might lead a new chemist to think that maybe fluorine interact with atmos or iron can't be a fluid. Mind you, it's a harmless mistake at least (compare say "I thought napalm was harmless").

Anyways, I think the purple color scheme looks pretty dandy, and I really like the new chem Group input.

Based on the mixed feedback on the states of matter icons i'm going to make it optional.
I was thinking about this, and I think the icons are a good idea but I think the information it displays should instead of being matter be something more relevant

For instance, if the substance is an acid, radioactive, or potentially explosive
Neat matter icons.