Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pool
The pool is very plain. We need baby seals, fake grass and fake trees.
fake grass, fake trees but real space sand!!
They should put a cat near the pool. If you grab it and throw it into the water, the cat would scream and sprint out faster than you personally can.

That would be hilarious.
Rob Stark Wrote:They should put a cat near the pool. If you grab it and throw it into the water, the cat would scream and sprint out faster than you personally can.

That would be hilarious.

you monster
We need rafts and a tube slide! Also, some pool noodles would be nice.
A chlorine dispenser hooking up into the pool would be cool too. Pour death chemicals and cause the pool to irradiate swimmers.
You should be able to refill your spray bottle using pool water. And when you fart in the pool it should make bubbles.
Wearing a certain uniform (like say the wrestling suit) should make the person diving do a really spectacular flip. (I don't know, maybe rotate the sprite into a flip times before dropping them into the water)
er ignore the times part, I was going to say 4 times but I figured that the concept of rotating the sprite was clear enough. Then I had a brainfart and completely didn't notice that.
Klayboxx Wrote:A chlorine dispenser hooking up into the pool would be cool too. Pour death chemicals and cause the pool to irradiate swimmers.

nobody uses the pool enough to justify this
MEOW POW Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:A chlorine dispenser hooking up into the pool would be cool too. Pour death chemicals and cause the pool to irradiate swimmers.

Yeah I know, but wouldn't it be neat?
Klayboxx Wrote:
MEOW POW Wrote:

Yeah I know, but wouldn't it be neat?

It would be super neat.. but why restict it to just death chemicals.
Imagine the how much more awesome a beach party (and in fairness when the crew bands together, it can be pretty neat) would be if you could pour alcohol/acid into the dispenser. Anyone that dives in is instantly hammered.
My original suggestion was to add stuff that was on Mushroom before the map change.

Now look what it has become. Shameful.
Sundance Wrote:It would be super neat.. but why restict it to just death chemicals.
Imagine the how much more awesome a beach party (and in fairness when the crew bands together, it can be pretty neat) would be if you could pour alcohol/acid into the dispenser. Anyone that dives in is instantly hammered.

Yeah, I didn't mean ONLY death chems
Katznelson Wrote:My original suggestion was to add stuff that was on Mushroom before the map change.

Now look what it has become. Shameful.
Welcome to the idea's forum.