Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some secret chem hints
Are the hint scrolls updated?
Is the chemicals page in the goon wiki updated?

Can I relay on hints from any/both of those sources?
While I understand the good intentions, ya might want to use a phrase that isn't "Busting my nut".

Also secret chems are generally hush hush but if something conflicts with the wiki I guess it should be mentioned to an admin or something?
(09-10-2020, 10:21 PM)Technature Wrote: While I understand the good intentions, ya might want to use a phrase that isn't "Busting my nut".

Also secret chems are generally hush hush but if something conflicts with the wiki I guess it should be mentioned to an admin or something?

ok ill edit and ask admin next game.
(09-10-2020, 10:35 PM)nikimilky Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 10:21 PM)Technature Wrote: While I understand the good intentions, ya might want to use a phrase that isn't "Busting my nut".

ok ill edit and ask admin next game.

I wouldn't ask Admins for hints in-game, adminhelp isn't for that sort of thing, more for rulebreaking - Mentorhelp however might throw you a bone!

That said, the wiki might be outdated and it really shouldn't contradict the hints, paging wiki maintainer!
Nitroglycerin recipe hasn't changed. The reaction that produces nitro still involves 3 chems.

Should note for many of the hint scrolls, the hint is for one of the ingredients rather than all of them.
Big Grin 
(09-11-2020, 02:11 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: Should note for many of the hint scrolls, the hint is for one of the ingredients rather than all of them.

Ok I got a similair answer from the mentors when I asked since I opened this thread. for some reason this thought that its a hint for only one component and not for the whole recipe didnt come to mind.

Anyway, thanks! that clarifies things for me a bit smile