Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New and interesting ideas for conspirator objectives
Im making this thread to group up all ideas concerning new, fun conspirator objectives that we can come up with. Post them here, be creative and become one of the first members of a new world order!

After a round where our objective was something similar to "convince the crew that heisenbee was being framed by the chompski brother", no one in our team wanted to go along with this pre-made objective. The group wasnt too good at making a new objective, so sadly the revolution kind of fizzled out, which is a bit of a mood. In order to avoid this situation repeating itself, i'm posting some ideas here and would be glad if you have some interesting ones that you want to share here!

Here are some of my personnal ideas for objectives:

Turn the medbay (or your starting department) into a capitalistic nightmare, make people pay for everything, even stepping on your grounds. Ramp up your prices as time goes on until not even Cargo can keep up with your demands.

Become a cartoonishly evil villain, do petty crimes, small theft, throw out one liners and monologues. If you get caught, cause a scene, make it dramatic and heartfelt. All while your ACTUAL terrifying plan is coming along in the background.

Steal all the head's pets and the captain's cat, put them together somewhere then ransom them off. Threaten to make them fight against each other if they do not comply.

Create insane, dangerous situations that threaten the whole crew, then gather spectators and make them watch as your heroically fix the problem. Keep going until you become a hero to the station. Ignore all other issues that you didnt cause (of course, wouldnt want to risk ACTUALLY hurting yourself).

Return to an 'all-natural' system. Dont use industrial chemicals or food, protect botany at all costs. Berate anyone that is corrupt with the system and won't use your make-believe cure-all. Assimilate them into your scheme if they accept buy your lies.

Those are some of my ideas for now, i'll probably post more later. Really interested in seeing what you people have in mind too, so dont be shy!
I have nothing to add currently (all work and no play makes SunnyD a dull boy) but I really all like your suggestions! I feel they'd fit in nicely, and it doesn't really require any coding to implement, it's just a matter of creative writing.
Thanks alot. However i didnt post this thread only to share my own ideas, i'd be delighted to see what others can come up with!
A few more ideas to get the ball rolling:

Start a witch hunt. Find random people and declare them to be witches, kidnap them, then make them pass your own insane witch trials. If they fail, cremate them.

Accept the illuminati way of life. Create insanely convoluted conspiracies, strange plots and evil schemes. Drop hints around without giving any details. Make the crew as curious as possible.

Set your own puppet captain. Find a crew member that isnt in your conspiration and use all means possible to promote him to captain. Once he's the captain, start calling in "favors".

Those are all i got for now.