Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] UM-051 - Adjusted QM Security Crate pricing and contents
Ah. Yeah it feels a bit weird to me that the security vendor (Not the armory, my brain mixed up the words) has ammunition for it without security itself having a use for it. I'm personally against the security vendor having the detective's ammo and think it should be held in a separate detective vendor so if security officers aren't gonna have access to the clock in some variation then I think it should be removed from the vendor.

Personally, I could see potential for making a counterpart to the current offensive sec options with low-end lethal weapons but that's all off topic and something I'm gonna try to draft up first so as of now I think that adding a VARIANT of the clock with semi-auto only would be a good idea if priced properly as to allow the arming of security without being an easy grab (And less stunning, you'd be surprised by how long a human can fight with bullet holes in them and it just seems excessive on top of the bleed and blunt)

I noticed that there's a black clock and a tan clock skin, are they different right now or just aesthetic? Because the tan one should 100% be the semi-only variant.

On that long note, if there aren't any other issues with the clock, does anyone have issue with any of the other changes? I think that the base crate price change is an issue, since it just means that a nerd who breaks in will just end up draining more funds than before to get their sec on, I think making them tokens is enough to dissuade the purchase of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] UM-051 - Adjusted QM Security Crate pricing and contents - by Wisecrack34 - 09-05-2020, 01:18 PM