Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reduce the likelyhood of speech slur/stammer.
It happens way too much now and isn't accurate to the actual injuries, not to mention annoying.
Drink some milk.
"Much now?"

What's changed that causes more stammer? Drinking milk, like Gore mentioned, reduces stammer, but AFAIK that only applies to spicy food?

Smoking weed causes stammer, getting stunned, enough damage causes it, the aforementioned spicy food, is there anything I'm missing?
I could've sworn it used to happen less from stuns and damage.
I think stammers/slurs are fine they could just be toned down a bit to not last nearly as long as they do now.
I think the stammer just lasts way too long. I should not still be stammering from a single taser blast that happened 10 minutes ago.

I wonder if it’s potentially a loop lagging that causes it to stall and get stuck for way too long?

It kinda happens with deafness too, a single flashbang leaving me deaf for upwards of 15 minutes.
I agree; stammers from being hit from a *single* stun turret makes you stammer for *several minutes*. It's annoying as fuck.
probably doesn't use mult, and is therefore lengthened when the life loop slows down processing due to lag
We talking about getting stunned and stammering or getting hit while typing and it ending in -URK!
I thought that already happened? Or is it just when it kills somebody.
(09-02-2020, 12:23 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: We talking about getting stunned and stammering or getting hit while typing and it ending in -URK!

The thing in question is when you're in crit or hit with stuns/drowsy chems you'll start slurring like instead of "start" you'll say "ssssttaaarrrttt" or something
Oh. Yeah having it last for minutes afterwards is alittle meh. I havent seen the whole thing where you get attacked while typing and ending in -UGH! for awhile so I was wondering if that was broken or removed.
(09-02-2020, 12:23 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: We talking about getting stunned and stammering or getting hit while typing and it ending in -URK!

Does that only work when talking through the down-there bar? Cus I only ever use the T-box and I've never had that happen!
(09-02-2020, 01:18 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Oh. Yeah having it last for minutes afterwards is alittle meh. I havent seen the whole thing where you get attacked while typing and ending in -UGH! for awhile so I was wondering if that was broken or removed.

Oh it is most certainly still in.
[Image: 9175d8dfa7.png]

I think most stammers are fine as is, except the taser-styled ones like others have been saying. It does last for far too long and it's kind of weird to be walking around totally fine for 5 minutes straight, then talk all funky.
(09-04-2020, 08:22 AM)Superlagg Wrote:

Does that only work when talking through the down-there bar? Cus I only ever use the T-box and I've never had that happen!

Honestly not sure dude. I never use the bottom bar unless Im suiciding or something.