Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for Skeleton and Vampire interactions
Question 
To cut straight to it with help from my title:

1. Will consuming calcium increase my blood count?  Seeing as a skeleton can drink calcium to restore blood, I am unaware on how this interacts with the vampirism blood count.

2.  If a vampire tries to drink the blood of a skeleton, will they be compatible?  If so, than it could be a fairly lucrative business for the skeleton with them being able to quickly regain blood with calcium.

3.  If a skeleton is a vampire, will drinking regular blood or biting people increase the blood count, or is it incompatible?

Thank you to any who respond!
Doing drink from anyone will raise your blood level and lower theirs, period.
Wait, does calcium actually restore skeleton blood?  From what I understand about the blood system bleeding nonstandard chems doesn't mean that said chem decays into your blood count.

I am in fact wrong, unless the wiki is.
(05-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Cal Wrote: Doing drink from anyone will raise your blood level and lower theirs, period.

Ok, thanks!
(05-21-2021, 01:40 PM)CommaIndividual Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Cal Wrote: Doing drink from anyone will raise your blood level and lower theirs, period.

Ok, thanks!

No problem! If you're not on the discord, feel free to join. You'd get your questions answered quite quickly!