Scaltra Mentor Application
Quote: "if purple mouse scream, put it in ur pocket" -Adhara
Usual character name: Levi Lovestrong
BYOND username: Scaltra
Discord username: Scaltra
Recommended by: Adhara, Makkipakki and Enfaeutchie
Goon servers you play: I started out playing on goon 2 and played there for a while till eventually moving to goon 1 whenever the pop was high enough. Now I play on RP overflow(3) all of the time and rarely on 1.

Reason for application + game experience: The main reason I am applying for Mentor is that I want to help more people learn the game. SS13/Goonstation isn't a very welcoming game and I know personally if it wasn't for some nice people helping me along the way and when I first joined I might have never actually gotten into SS13. I have really enjoyed helping people in-game when the opportunity has been presented. I try to answer questions that appear on the discord to the best of my ability and have been told I should consider becoming a mentor by a few people on the discord. I would love to help more and return the favor to the community for all the help I was given when I first joined. I have mainly played botanist for a large amount of my play time and know botany in and out, I feel I could help bring some of the niche knowledge of botany to the purple hivemind (mouse den?). I have also played a decent bit of QM and understand some basic chemistry, specifically in the medical area. More recently I have been playing AI and security and understand them to the point where I could tell any player the basics they would need as well as a few niche things that may be asked. I have played every single type of antagonist (besides werewolf and flockmind? I guess that is a thing now?) I am always asking questions and looking to expand my knowledge not just to be a better player but also so I can become a better teacher.

In summary, I quite like the color purple. I love mice and wouldn't mind being a purple, whiskered Tutor-hero hell bent on helping all who call to their aid no question too small, from the humble "how do I pee?" to the mighty "how do I do packets?"

Previous bans:N/A
scal is very nice to be around in discord and in game. i can attest to the discord teaching, and i think theyre pretty trustworthy too. and they take an active interest in making the community a better place (by being a mediator). so its a mega +1 from me.
Scaltra is a very nice person and absolutely mentor material. Purple 'em.
Scaltra is always a very pleasant person and tries their best to be a helpful person in discord in whatever way they can. Would definitely fit the purple very well! +1
Scaltra is super friendly and very helpful! I've not had a chance to play with them much ingame but on the discord they're always willing to teach stuff on discord to people. Definitely grapemouse material!
Scaltra is nice to be around both in and out of game, and would make a good mentor
Good mentor material and a big Botany nerd
+1
Scal is good botany egg nerd, probably knows more about botany than most people.
+1
Yay I get to be the first one in this thread who is neither purple nor pink nor orange to add my voice to the chorus of YES Scaltra for Mentor! Very kind, patient person who is great to RP with and invests time in helping people become better at space.

+1 from me! big grin
Patient and has a very good attitude. I have never had a bad experience. Good for to be an mentor
Always happy to see them on discord, probably the biggest plant nerd on goon, good mentor material
+1
giant nerd, great person, haven't had a bad experience with them.  Give em the purple!
Scaltra is good egg so would be good eggplant. Make them purple
played with them a bit, seen them around a lot. would be a good fit
Good, friendly, knowledgeable botany bean. Make purple bean+1