Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit
As per the title, post your images of Genetics not Giving a Shit-'Genetics Moments'-Here!
From the picture thread
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...#pid130579
[Image: Iu6VOzC.png]
Stolen from Reddit

[Image: qGqhWZatwOAgTxZ7ReZy6cQhEc0q5qrpevSoMBg8...521eed98f3]
Does it have to be Genetics or can it be Genetics-esque moments where one embraces the spirit of the ideal geneticist?
I do not think Apathy Station 13 counts; like I have been able to openly suck someones blood out without at least 10 people caring; right next to medbay.
Multiple people.......as a Vampire.
(08-13-2020, 07:24 AM)Sov Wrote: Stolen from Reddit

[Image: qGqhWZatwOAgTxZ7ReZy6cQhEc0q5qrpevSoMBg8...521eed98f3]

[Image: ZhDB5xh.png]
[Image: Dj64gKb.png]
[Image: o3rmyM2.png]
[Image: NiY7KUf.jpg]
[Image: dDlsIEX.png]
[Image: BPzqdJs.png]
(08-13-2020, 11:22 AM)pali6 Wrote: [Image: NiY7KUf.jpg]
THATS ME!! I fixed the apc and got my job back online 

I even gave my monkey the anaerobic metabolism gene so it wouldn’t die from air loss And then between rads I would make an injector so I could give it to the monkey again after it would lose all its genes
From yesterday, moments after my Microimplants exploded in the Surgery room on Manta

[Image: AzyXqVp.png]
Photo 
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: CPW3nlt.png]
[Image: h7lJkql.png?1]
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-13-2020, 12:49 PM)Sov Wrote: THATS ME!! I fixed the apc and got my job back online 

I even gave my monkey the anaerobic metabolism gene so it wouldn’t die from air loss And then between rads I would make an injector so I could give it to the monkey again after it would lose all its genes

That and the picture where a geneticist sits in his computer while there is a nuclear bomb in his room were the ones that got me big grin

its like the computer survived just barely so a geneticist could still sit in his neutral environment and be happy.
[Image: ab2fe3ccf1.png]

best part: the geneticist is actually in the scanner, being checked by the chaplain.