Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit
this is the most relatable thing ever i was a gene guy and i do not care about anything else but my pc
Photo 
[Image: image.png?ex=654a3941&is=6537c441&hm=3fd...1ee8fb5d5&]

I think they both just went dormant after the power died.
(10-25-2023, 08:21 PM)discordic Wrote: I think they both just went dormant after the power died.

No.. I think this is some ADVANCED GENETIC WORK
They're using their inner computers to alter their own genes. Its time to run in fear, for they begin to learn the genetic sequence of the universe.
[Image: image.png?ex=6552e5ac&is=654070ac&hm=db4...9bddbccf4&]
Just because the shuttle came doesn't mean the genetics stops (the phones were so I could call people for their gene scans)
(10-30-2023, 07:29 PM)JOELED Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=6552e5ac&is=654070ac&hm=db4...9bddbccf4&]
Just because the shuttle came doesn't mean the genetics stops (the phones were so I could call people for their gene scans)

I love that. I sometimes have a small shuttle gimmick - build something "useful" on the shuttle. More often than not a sleeper.
I will copy that idea and build one for the geneticists some time in the future.
[Image: usGIrN5.png]
Enhanced Optic Laser. That poor railgun drone.
[Image: capgene.png]
Captain became a genetics dweller. No HoP, and I was a stowaway, so I had to get their attention by repeatedly pointing to a sponge toy capsule I fished out of the lost and found bin that just happened to have their name on it in order to get an ID.
(12-24-2023, 07:12 PM)Roninnozlo Wrote: [Image: capgene.png]
Captain became a genetics dweller. No HoP, and I was a stowaway, so I had to get their attention by repeatedly pointing to a sponge toy capsule I fished out of the lost and found bin that just happened to have their name on it in order to get an ID.

While funny.. I think it SPEFICALLY says that the captain shouldn't be a captain is they just spent all their time behind a genetics console.
(12-25-2023, 02:39 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:12 PM)Roninnozlo Wrote: [Image: capgene.png]

While funny.. I think it SPEFICALLY says that the captain shouldn't be a captain is they just spent all their time behind a genetics console.

RP Rule 3. But no idea if this was the RP server.
I was in that round, it was the RP server, and they didn't spend the entire time behind the console. There was less than 10 crew and they were filling in for multiple departments. They just happened to be in genetics when that stowaway needed something.
Thanks for context JOELED.

geneman just wants to genes but clown makes it a show
[Image: image.png?ex=65e30713&is=65d09213&hm=dce...height=337]
security receive a message that a geneticist just barricade and welded their office
[Image: 0EJvzpk.png]
[Image: XJx63Ns.png]
[Image: GgiJIeC.gif]
[Image: GCOtp1F.png]
[Image: oqS2EJ6.png]
[Image: htR1d9W.png]