Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Modern goonstation rounds are kind of directonless
I kind of have to agree that rounds recently have more often then not become incredibly boring. I've seriously steered away from playing HoS because I didn't enjoy spending 4 of every 5 rounds just walking about the station looking for something to do. But I find the issue isn't so much people do their jobs as much as we just don't get enough antags for some modes that last longer than 10 minutes or the antags just simply don't antag, which kind of irks me so much that people would have antags on then do nothing with it.

RP is a nice place but with the recent tide the population in both servers get well over 40 people, which is honestly daunting for RP at least to me or I just don't have 2 or so hours at a time to dedicate to RP and I don't like going into cryo mid-round.

But then I have to say there is the occasional round where the crew does nothing at all about murderboning antags, and getting killed as the only person to try to stop them at like 15-20 minutes in then watching them empty the station is one of the most boring and annoying things I can think of in this game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modern goonstation rounds are kind of directonless - by Drago156 - 08-13-2020, 11:05 AM