Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Future Monthly Contest Ideas Thread
Hello everyone! We haven't had very many contests as of late, and there was some discussion in the Discord about putting up a thread with some suggestions for more contests to hold! So I'd like to ask all of you: Do you have any cool ideas for some for potential future contests?

Here's a couple ideas to start: 
  • Create a Critter contest
  • Create an Antagonist Concept contest (not actually coding it)
Drug contest. People code drugs.
Best edit reasons, a tournament of robust prowess, The Definitive Best Clown Drawing Contest (Decided not by artistic skill but sheer clown energy emitted), a sprite-off for items in need of sprites, best avatar picture proposal (the top 3 get distributed to admins in need of a new look) or a game of texas hold-em held on the forums without rules, winner is decided by a team of judges
(08-12-2020, 09:30 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Best edit reasons, a tournament of robust prowess, The Definitive Best Clown Drawing Contest (Decided not by artistic skill but sheer clown energy emitted), a sprite-off for items in need of sprites, best avatar picture proposal (the top 3 get distributed to admins in need of a new look) or a game of texas hold-em held on the forums without rules, winner is decided by a team of judges

Now im down for a game of texas holdem, Im damm good at cards
> Draw a Royal Flush with crayon on a piece of paper and place it on the table.

> Say:"Honk! Me honky man - me win! Honk! Honk!".
> Places down Uno reverse card, thereby making your hand the lowest
Lmao this would be hoenstly great, the clown just comes in and honks then takes it all